Karen is an accomplished, passionate speaker who delivers a message that will change the way you think forever. No, really. Forever.
When people hear the principles behind Persuade, Don’t Preach, they’re electrified, and the questions come pouring in, one after the other. Every time. It never fails.
Through extensive experience and research, Karen has uncovered truths about human nature that are more than just interesting — they’re useful. So, first, she blows your mind, and then she teaches you how to use the new information you’ve just heard.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
December 8th: Warren County Library via zoom
December 30th: New Year, New You Conference online
January 26th: Pennswood Village
February 10th: Franklin Township Library
February 21st: Bellingham WA Quakers
Options for Speaking Engagements
Karen offers talks to both large and small audiences and runs workshops with small groups. All events are interactive and engaging, and small groups take part in hands-on, experiential learning. Due to Covid-19 concerns, she is unable to offer in-person talks at this time, but you can still access all of the same information and have time for much-desired discussion during a webinar.
Karen’s basic talk — in real life or virtually — can be customized to fit the time you have in your agenda. Just don’t forget to allow time for discussion because, remember, people want — no need — to talk about the implications of this message once they’ve heard it.
Podcasts Karen has been on
- Watch a replay of a discussion on the podcast "Three Things I Have Learned with Susan Dolci".
- Recently I had the pleasure of a deep conversation with my colleague Dr. Heather Clark, PharmD where we explored how to talk to people we disagree with, and how those productive conversations can help us become unshakable. Listen (and subscribe) to her podcast, Unshakable Being, where she explores inspiration and practical tools to help you shift out of stress, stop going in circles, and get what you want in your life, body, and business. You can learn more—and get the transcript—at https://www.unshakablebeing.com/.
- I had a great conversation with Sandy Joy Weston on her podcast, Let's Keep It Real. You can listen here. You can hear one the problems that political polarization is creating with her neighbor. I didn't have a solution in the moment, but I came up with one later! You can read my solution on my upcoming newsletter Fractured Relathonships, sign up here.
- In this HCI Webinar, Dr. Westover talks with Karen Tibbals about career shifts, marketing for leadership and business success, and the power of persuasion. Check out the podcast here: https://anchor.fm/hcipodcast.
- A short podcast with Noreen Daley from Jamaica: How can one restore a broken relationship?
Interested in booking a custom virtual webinar? Email Karen here.